|DFTB+XT open software package for quantum nanoscale modeling|
DFTB+ eXTended version for model and atomistic quantum transport at nanoscale, many-body nonequilibrium phenomena, material & device modeling
DevelopersMain developers of DFTB+XT
- Dmitry A. Ryndyk (University of Bremen and TU Dresden, Germany)
- Bálint Aradi (University of Bremen, Germany)
- Ben Hourahine (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Alessandro Pecchia (University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Italy)
- Gabriele Penazzi (formerly University of Bremen Germany (till 2016), now QuantumWise A/S, Denmark)
How to contribute
- In order to contribute to the main DFTB+, please read http://www.dftbplus.org/contribute/.
- If you want to contribute to new features of the DFTB+XT, please ask Dmitry A. Ryndyk (email@example.com).